Monday 16 June 2014

music monday: mapei



all things swedish are pretty amazing, and mapei is no exception.
i came across her song "don't wait" recently and it has been on the heaviest of rotations ever since.
i'm excited to discover more of her music in the future but until then, excuse me while i listen to "don't wait" for the 100th time today.


:)
vanessa


edit: i just stumbled upon an acoustic version of "don't wait" and *tear, it's beautiful.
https://soundcloud.com/mapei/dont-wait-acoustic-version

3 comments:

  1. Its so good when you find a new song you cant stop listening to it! I quite like this song aswell, great post hun x

    Don't forget to check out my latest blog post 'my favourite bloggers' your featured on it xx

    Jess x
    Momentsofbeautywars

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great song, I listened to it a while ago but had forgotten all about it!

    onacruz blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for commenting on my blog love! Love Swedish musicians. Thanks for sharing! xx

    http://reallyliteral.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete