Friday 6 June 2014

friday funnies

my friends and i are constantly sending each other funny photos/memes/gifs etc. that have us dying of laughter.
so, i thought i'd start a "friday funnies" section on my blog to share these photos with you all.
(read: find a way to still keep these photos without depleting my phone's storage...)

this weeks meme:

i don't even know what this meme is called or it's origin but this girl never fails to make me literally laugh out loud. 
no lie, i do this face myself at least 5 times a day.
here are some of my favorites...











have a great weekend :)
vanessa

3 comments:

  1. lmao That Jesus one dou
    www.thatnigeriangirl.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha
    this is my favorite meme
    i even saw a video where a guy was doing the nae nae and he made her face with the hand gesture
    too funny
    nice blog
    hope you keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is hysterical. Apparently the girl whose photo this is made a video about it floating somewhere on IG.

    xo
    Maggie A
    LOVEMAVIN/YOUTUBE || LOVE MAVIN/BLOG

    ReplyDelete